Winged Liner with MAC Rebeleyes & Blacktrack Fluidline

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Blacktrack Fluidline & Rebeleyes Gel Liner

I have finally mastered my winged eyeliner *que round of applause*. The struggle has officially ended due to my new 'holy grail' MAC products 'Rebeleyes Gel Liner' & 'Blacktrack Fluidline'.I Think winged liner for everyone can be such a hard task to execute. But after many YouTube and Instagram tutorials I have finally got it on point (pun intended).  
*tutorials will be linked below

REBELEYES GEL LINER

F A C E:
MAC Stud Brow Pencil
MAC Rebel Lipstick
MAC Nightmoth Lipliner
MAC Rebel Eyes Liner

MAC Prolongwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation
*details of products on previous blog post.

ig: @amy_chinnah

The liner in this look was achieved with the MAC 'Rebeleyes Gel Liner. This liner is perfect for those that struggle with creating the perfect angle for your wing. This is because the sponge applicator is angled for ease of use. The gel is very black and opaque. However, if you want to intensify your liner even further you can set it with a matte black eye-shadow on an angled brush. Although, is sets very well on its own and does not move which is great for people with watery eyes like myself. I would advise using a Micellar Water on a cotton pad or an Oil Cleanser to remove the liner because of it's amazing durability. 

MAC Rebeleyes Gel Liner £18.00

MAC Rebeleyes Gel Liner £18.00

MAC Description: 

"An eye liner that serves up the extreme long-wear
 of gel liner through a click of a pen"

BLACKTRACK FLUIDLINE

F A C E:
MAC Stud Brow Pencil
MAC Whirl Lipstick
MAC Chestnut Lipliner
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
MAC Prolongwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation
*details of products on previous blog post.


The infamous 'Blacktrack Fluidline' is perfect for those who are more comfortable with the application of eye-liner because of the need of a brush. My favourite brush to use with 'Blacktrack' is the MAC 209 brush (this was what I used to create my wing in the picture above). However, if you want to create a thicker liner a small angled brush like the MAC 266 is perfect for that. I also use this brush to fill in my brows.  The angle on the 266 brush acts as a guide to get the perfect wing especially for those who struggle with symmetry. This was the brush I started with before I became more comfortable with other tools. However, I feel like with the 'Blacktrack Fluidline' I have to add a matte black eye-shadow as it is not black enough for me. That's just me being extra! On the other hand, like the  'Rebeleyes Gel Lineris does not move once its set so again its great for watery eyes. I've recently found out that you can also use this on the waterline if you struggle with the longevity of a black eye pencil. I would advise using a small precision brush like the MAC 209 for this.


 'Blacktrack Fluidline' £16.00
Mac Description: "A long-wearing gel liner that applies
 with a brush for foolproof application."
209 Eye Liner Brush £16.50
266 Small Angle Brush £16.50



Winged liner tutorials:


Please leave a comment below letting me know your winged liner struggles & if you want to find out more tips on how to create the perfect wing links to tutorials are provided above.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright (2015 - 2017) Miss.AUC. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.