WELCOME TO YONCÉ MAGAZINE

Sunday, June 05, 2016


YONCÉ MAGAZINE 

Yoncé Magazine was created for my final print media project to show the culmination of my skills I have learnt throughout the 2 years of learning in this course. Anyone who knows me personally will look at the name of the publication with no surprise. I took inspiration from the  Beyoncé  - Partition lyrics and named it 'Yoncé' (a nickname The Dream came up with for Beyoncé).  This magazine is focused on the reader rather than celebrity aspiration. Features like 'Curvy Girl Struggles' (page 52) and 'Blogging:1O1' (page 20) really highlights this ethos. I wanted my young female readers to be inspired and learn from every single content within this magazine as I find that one can get bored with the 24/7 celebrity lifestyle consumption on social media and many mainstream magazines.

MY CONTRIBUTORS


LOUISA CONN
EILIDH GRAHAM
POLLY NICHOLL
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the three ladies who helped contribute to Yoncé Magazine: Eilidh Graham, Polly Nicholl, and Louisa Conn. Eilidh was a colleague of mine who inspired me through her makeup artistry on her Instagram. Polly is a very opinionated friend of mine who is fiercely outspoken which made it an easy choice for me to pick her to be the Yoncé columnist. Louisa, my A2 Sociology classmate, and feminist who I wanted to find out her views on contemporary feminism. Thanks again ladies.






PLEASE FIND BELOW AN EXCLUSIVE LOOK INSIDE THE FIRST ISSUE OF YONCÉ MAGAZINE....


Comment below on your thoughts, I would love to read your feedback.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright (2015 - 2017) Miss.AUC. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.