Boutique of Molly 'Lola' Mesh Panel Skater Dress

Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Prepare for a blog post overloaded with pictures. Enjoy...

'Shine Bright Like A Diamond' Boutique of Molly 'Lola' Mesh Panel Skater Dress 
Last month I was pleasantly surprised when a women's fashion retail company, 'Boutique of Molly' contacted me to do a collaboration with them. Due to my blog only being 2 months old at the time, I did not expect this opportunity to arise so quickly for my blog and I. After many correspondence with them via email I decided to go ahead with the collaboration. The lovely Boutique of Molly team have kindly given you, Miss.AUC readers a 20% off discount code across all items in their online store. USE THE CODE: MISSAUC. Order before 3pm to get next day delivery!

My Boutique of Molly Package!
All Boutique of Molly orders come in a cute and girly pink package.


Straight out the package.
Here is my 'Lola' dress fresh out of the package. Inside the pink package the dress was neatly folded in a clear plastic bag. 
Pointed Flats from Next (Link Below)  Boutique of Molly 'Lola' Mesh Panel Skater Dress 
My initial thoughts about the dress when it arrived was that it had good quality. When ordering clothes online there is always a risk that the clothes will come made in cheap, thin material that is easily ruined. However, this was not the case for my Boutique of Molly 'Lola' dress. The material is stretchy, slightly thick and opaque. This means that you could get away with ordering a lower size if your usual size is not in stock, and there will be no embarrassing see-through moments. Lord knows that I was freaking out about whether the dress was going to fit me. BUT IT DID! And it was so easy to put on too.

A Walk In The Park  Boutique of Molly 'Lola' Mesh Panel Skater Dress 
I wore the dress with a salmon colour shirt and my silver Casio watch (Links will be below)
I Added My Nude Nine West Heels For A More Evening Look (Link will be below)  Boutique of Molly 'Lola' Mesh Panel Skater Dress 
Coming Out The Bushes Like... Boutique of Molly 'Lola' Mesh Panel Skater Dress  

'Still Sittin' Here...Boutique of Molly 'Lola' Mesh Panel Skater Dress 


What You Looking At?  Boutique of Molly 'Lola' Mesh Panel Skater Dress 

Nine West Appreciation, Thanks Mum. Boutique of Molly 'Lola' Mesh Panel Skater Dress 
How I Walk Past My Haters  Boutique of Molly 'Lola' Mesh Panel Skater Dress 

My Heels Are Sinking Into The Grass...The Struggle Is Real  Boutique of Molly 'Lola' Mesh Panel Skater Dress 
See what other bloggers said about their products. LINK
All pictures were taken by my friend Hannah, THANK YOU! x
Follow her on IG @HANNAHZOE5  
***DON'T FORGET TO USE MY DISCOUNT CODE: MISSAUC TO GET 20% OFF
MAKE SURE YOU VISIT THE BOUTIQUE OF MOLLY WEBSITE THEY SHIP WORLDWIDE! ORDER BEFORE 3PM TO GET NEXT DAY DELIVERY. TAG THEM IN YOUR #BOMSELFIE WEARING YOUR BOUTIQUE OF MOLLY CLOTHES. FOLLOW THEM HERE:


Black Flats From Next: Link to similar shoes
Salmon Silk Shirt: Link to similar shirt
Nine West Nude Heels: 'Flax' Mid Heel Court Shoes

PLEASE SHARE THIS POST AND COMMENT BELOW.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright (2015 - 2017) Miss.AUC. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.