Paco Rabanne Lady Million Perfume

Monday, August 31, 2015

Before I start this review we need to take a moment to admire how beautiful and flawless this packaging is...

Paco Rabanne Lady Million (EDP, 50ml) £52.50

"The Lady Million woman creates a flamboyant couple with the 1 Million man." 
After the popularity of the male edition the 1 Million Man. Two years after, Lady Million was created  and was released in 2010 inspired by wealth and gold. Obviously I am 5 years late with this review however, if one has been thinking of buying it (for 5 years) this post could help them when making their decision.  

This perfume was kindly gifted to me from my dad. I guess being a 'daddy's girl' has its perks! He brought it when he was in South Africa for work, he mentioned that the lady who worked in the Harrods store recommended it to him. Lets just say she has great taste or maybe she gets commission because this perfume is on the pricey side, retailing at about £52.

Paco Rabanne Lady Million (EDP, 50ml) £52.50


Paco Rabanne Lady Million (EDP, 50ml) £52.50


The luxurious gold box - personally I love it. I am naturally attracted to gold things especially when it comes to buying jewellery, I think it looks great against my skin tone. I know sometimes gold can look tacky on perfumes but Paco Rabanne has done a good job with the Lady Million. It's so beautiful! I don't think I'm going to throw the box away, it will look great on my desk. 



The diamond shaped bottle is so unique and different compared to other perfume bottles. Most perfume bottles tend to have a geometric shape. I love how the name of the perfume 'Lady Million' is embalmed at the top of the bottle. It adds that extra quality, which makes me believe you get what you pay for with the Lady Million.

Paco Rabanne Lady Million (EDP, 50ml) £52.50

Now, on to the most important aspect of the perfume. The scent. This perfume has a very grown up sophisticated scent however, it also has a fruity/floral element to it.This is what I tend to look for in perfumes which is why I am a fan of ESCADA perfumes. I am not an expert with picking out particular perfume scents. So click here to find out the different notes in the perfume. 


I think this will be a perfect scent to wear during the autumn time. I can see myself spraying this all over my scarf when the weather gets colder as we go into September tomorrow.  

What perfumes are you loving & which ones do you have your eye on ? Leave a comment below. 

        

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright (2015 - 2017) Miss.AUC. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.