Shopping Haul

Thursday, July 23, 2015

POLYVORE



Here is what I have bought collectively in the past 2 weeks...

I had to get a back up of my favourite red lip stain from Bourjois. I pair this with either Chestnut Lip Pencil or Nightmoth Lip Pencil from MAC to create an ombre effect. This is a popular trend that many people have been doing.When I wear this out I get complements about my lip colour so I know that this  combination works well which is why it has become a staple that I add to my makeup.
Topshop jeans have become my favourite jeans so far. Their high waisted jeans are tailored to my body shape (thick thighs & small waist) therefore, there will be no embarrassing bum crack exposure 'aint nobody got time for that'. I stay away from low rise jeans because of that. I did not know about Topshop jeans untill The UglyFaceOfBeauty's 'Jeans for curves' video and the rest is history.  
The other items are just added for outfit/lookbook inspiration and are currently on my wishlist of things to buy. These items where found with help from Polyvore.com. This website is like a social media platform for style ideas which simplifies online shopping by bring all the stores to one place. Follow my account here.

I don't usually shop in Next because I think of it as a 'Mums' store. However, I got dragged in there by my mum (SHOCK!) - she wanted to use her birthday voucher. They were doing a sale and I saw a pair of smart, suede, pointed flats with accents of gold on the wedge. They are a great pair of shoes to wear to work and can be a nice addition to a simple outfit. 
H&M is my favourite place to go for basic pieces alongside Primark however, H&M has that extra quality to their clothes. I have been eyeing this leather jacket for a while because having a good leather jacket is an essential in your wardrobe. I was finally able to buy it after getting some extra money for my birthday and I LOVE IT! 



£7 - Miss Selfridge 


£30 - H&M


£40 - Topshop



Similar here 


Similar here



£9 - Boots 



To keep up to date with any of my latest posts make sure you subscribe to a newsletter. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright (2015 - 2017) Miss.AUC. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.